We are looking for individuals who love to eat, cook, and talk vegetables! This Market crew position is a creative sales position, physically demanding, and very gratifying. The role will include 2 days at the farmers markets (Saturday and Sunday). This is a great position for those looking to be part of a great local farm, who have other commitments during the week.
Reports to: Market manager
Hours: May-November, 16 hours/week.
- Customer service experience with a smile
- Knowledgeable about cooking and eating fresh produce
- Record keeping skills
- Able to work efficiently both in groups and individually
- Ability to start and finish tasks daily
- Ability to work with many personality types
- Calm and positive, can do attitude
- Able to lift 40lbs multiple times a day, enjoys physical labor outdoors
- Transportation to and from the markets
- Paid two twice a month
- Weekly access to fresh produce and trades at the FM
- Stipend for lunch while at market
- Room for growth and continued responsibilities
- Farm appreciation dinners
- 1 hour of sick leave for every 40 hours worked
Send your resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com.