We all could use a little fresh air, fresh veggies and community love, right? Well, you’re in luck, we’ve created a volunteer workshare program to help give you access to all three of those things
Reports to: Farm Crew leads
Compensation: a box of fresh produce!
- Carrying out tasks organized by crew leads including: green house & field seeding, transplanting, hand weeding, setting up irrigation, trellising, harvesting, washing and packing produce.
- Interest in farming
- Ability to start and finish tasks daily
- Focused time management skills
- Calm and positive, can-do attitude
- Able work as a team with other employees, as well as independently
- Working cell phone
How to apply:
Please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about your favorite vegetable and 1-2 sentences about why you’d like to volunteer on our farm.