- 1 kabocha squash, cut into wedges or cubes
- 1/2 cup loose leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup loose leaf marjoram
- 1 leek, thinly slicked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 2 TSBP white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup hazelnuts, lightly roasted
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
Brush squash with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast, flipping halfway through, 15-20 minutes.
- While squash cooks, work on the “salsa”.
- Sauté leeks in pan with oil until carmalized.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, herbs with immersion blender.
- Add shallots and whisk together.
- When squash is ready, plate up then drizzle salsa and hazelnuts over the top. drizzle sauce onto squash wedges. Serve hot.