- 1 bunch nero radishes (5-7 radishes)
- Coarse sea salt
- Olive oil
- Slice radishes into very thin slices (if you have a julienne slicer, this is a great time to dust if off and use it! 🙂 )
- Coat in olive oil
- Prep baking sheet by covering it in parchment paper or a baking sheet liner
- Lay out radishes so they there is no overlap on the pan. Use two baking sheets if necessary.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn over and bake until the edges start to brown and the radishes become chip like
- Note: If you have different thicknesses of radishes (as I did because I cut them by hand), you will want to take out the little chips early on so they don’t burn.