Chefs—Sign up to get our on weekly fresh sheet.
This year, we will be delivering on Fridays, in time for your weekend rush.
Subscribe to our fresh sheet
Foodies—Find us at your favorite local restaurants
This year we are expanding our reach and selling produce to some great restaurants! These chefs like to push the envelope of creativity when using fresh produce and they can give you many great ideas for cooking at home!
- Cafe Flora, Madrona-2901 E Madison St, Seattle
(COVID update) Offering take-out and delivery, as well as an option to purchase a family meal for their employees who are in need
- Capitol Cider, Capitol Hill-818 E Pike St
(COVID update) Temporarily closed during the stay-at-home order
- La Medusa, Columbia City-4857 Rainier Ave S, Seattle
(COVID update) To go pick ups availableon Friday and Saturday. Order online
- Opus, 7410 Greenwood Ave N
(COVID update) Offering “Opus Go!” takeout orders, Thu-Sun, 4-8pm
- Samara, Ballard, 6414 32nd Ave NW
(COVID update) Temporarily closed during the stay-at-home order, but you can support them with a gift card purchase!
- Tavern Law, Capitol Hill-1406 12th Ave, Seattle
- Aji Sushi, Issaquah-1052 NE Park Dr
- Cafe Juanita, Kirkland-9702 NE 120th Pl
(COVID update) Offering “At Home with Cafe Juanita” to go orders
- Deru Market, Kirkland-723 9th Ave
(COVID update) Open for takeout, 7 days a week, 8am-9pm
- Little Brother, Kirkland-456 Central Way
(COVID update) Temporarily closed as the staff focuses on keeping Deru open
- Novelty Hill Januik Winery, 14710 Wood-Red Rd NE, Woodinville
(COVID update) Tasting room is closed, but the kitchen is open for pickups
- Sip, Issaquah-1084 NE Park Drive
Sign up for our fresh sheet