- 1 bunch Pak Choi
+ Pick other greens from your box to sauté as well! Kale or radish/turnip greens…
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 inch piece lemongrass, sliced (optional)
- 1 tsp. raw sugar
- ¼ tsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Steam pak choi 2-3 minutes, set aside
- Saute garlic, ginger and lemongrass in olive oil
- Stir in the sugar, sesame oil and soy sauce and cook 1-2 minutes
- Increase the heat to medium-high, drain the pak choi and add to glaze.
- Continue to cook until pak choi reaches your desired tenderness (1-2 min)
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and eat!