- 6 cups Napa cabbage (chopped)
- 2 cups Pak Choi (chopped)
- 1 cup sliced Radishes
- 12 oz Snow peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne, powder
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Rice vinegar
- ½ tsp Sesame oil, toasted
- ½ cilantro, chopped
- 2/3 cup Almonds (as a topping
- Spread almond slivers out in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in a 350°F oven for 5-10 minutes, until nicely browned. OR toast in stick-free or cast-iron skillet on medium high, stirring frequently until browned. Set aside.
- Combine cabbage, pak choi, peas, radishes, green onions, cilantro in a large bowl. Can make this step a day or two ahead.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, and cayenne until sugar has dissolved. Whisk in the mayonnaise.
- When ready to serve, gently combine the dressing and almonds with the