- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh peas, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 TBSP lemon zest and 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 pound campanelle pasta
- 3 cups green salad mix (or arugula) roughly chopped
- Fresh-shaved Parmesan
- Chop peppers, peas and basil and put in large bowl
- Mix dressing (oil, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon zest and lemon juice)
- Boil the pasta. When al dente, drain and rise with cold water to chill
- Add pasta to veggies. Add arugula and toss with dressing.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.