- 2 bunches Swiss chard, roughly chopped 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh peas, cut into 1 in pieces
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup raisins (red or golden or a mix of the two if you’re feeling fancy!)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large pan, sauté pine nuts, raisins and garlic in oil until lightly browned
- Add chard and peas into the pan.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until tender.
- Pull lid back slightly, and tilt pan to pour off water.
- Stir in vinegar; season with salt and pepper.