Make cilantro “ice cubes” that you can store in your freezer and pop-out whenever you need some cilantro during the winter!
- Wash the cilantro, pat it dry and removing the stems.
- Chop the cilantro in a food processor, slowly adding olive oil until mixture becomes a thick and paste-like.
- Spoon into an ice-cube tray and freeze.
- Once frozen, transfer cubes to a resealable plastic freezer bag.
- Grab a cube or two whenever you need the fresh-cilantro flavor in soups or sauces!
Love the fresh smell of cilantro sitting in my office – cant wait to get them home. We use it on Vietnamese noodle, salad and spring-rolls.
Thanks farmer Ryan! 🙂