- 1 bunch of kale (Green or red curly, red russian, tuscan…whichever variety you have in your fridge will do for this recipe!)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- 2-4 baby summer squash, sliced into coins
- 1 package fresh beet pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- Start by preparing your pasta (you’ll want to have this ready to go as soon as your kale is finished!)
- To prepare kale: rinse leaves, destuff and rough chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Sauté garlic in deep pan with olive oil until it starts to brown.
- Add kale, squash, salt and pepper. Sauté for 3-5 minutes or until coated and soft.
- Top with parmesan cheese curls and enjoy!