- 2 pounds green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice, the other half thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse and dry green beans. You can leave the stems on or off!
- Toss with olive oil, minced garlic and lemon juice
- Add lemon slices, salt and pepper. Toss again.
- Put in BBW wok (or regular wok if you don’t have your grill going) and cook until desired doneness. We had them on the grill for about 10 minutes until we got some good char marks.