- Servings: 2
- Time: 10-20 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Chicory heads, sliced in half lengthwise
- Tuscan kale
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP balsamic glaze (Trader Joe’s has a great one!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat BBQ grill (or griddle) to high heat
- Cut chicory in half (or quarters), lengthwise. Break kale into individual leaves
- Whisk olive oil with garlic. Use a brush to lightly coat or drizzle garlic oil over the greens.
- Place greens on the grill. Turning all the pieces every few minutes and remove once the edges are charred (per your grilling preference).
- Note: We added our greens to the grill during the last 10 minutes of grilling our proteins for dinner.