- 2 cloves of garlic, mashed with a tad of salt
- 5 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp of Aleppo pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped jalapeño pepper
- 3 avocados
- 1 bunch of purslane
- 2-3 radishes, diced (optional, if you want extra zest!)
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- In a blender or Cuisinart, blend garlic, lemon juice, pepper, onion, salt and one avocado together until smooth.
- Dice remaining 2 avocados, tomatoes, radishes and purslane.
- Mash together the puree and the diced ingredients.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.