- 1 head red oak leaf lettuce, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 2 cups Fresh basil leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, washed
- ¼ to ½ cup pepitas or sunflower seeds
- 2 TBSP white balsamic vinegar
- 4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- (Optional) 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare lettuce, basil, cucumber and blueberries. Add into large salad bowl
- Lightly toast seeds
- Whisk dressing ingredients together with whisky or immersion blender.
- Top salad with dressing and seeds and enjoy!