- 2 heirloom tomatoes, rough cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups crusty bread (Italian or French loaf), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup very thinly sliced broccoli greens
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 bunch fennel blossoms
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 lemons
- Toss bread with olive oil and bake in oven (or toss in skillet) until golden brown (your aiming for a soft crouton)
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, greens in large mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk olive oil, honey, lemon juice and pollen together.
- Add crusty bread and cheese, toss again.
- You can let sit for 15-30 minutes if you want to let the flavors soak into the bread, otherwise, eat and enjoy!
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 1 cup diced peppers (any combo!)
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 TSSP lime juice
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional (use a jalapeño to add some heat!)
- Scoop out and dice up the innards from one half of your melon. Save the shell to make “bowl” with which you can serve your salsa!
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a pyrex dish
- Blend lime juice, oil, parsley together to make dressing.
- Toss everything together and then serve in the watermelon shell!
- 1 bunch red basil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 TSBP sesame oil
- 2 TSBP olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1.5 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 TBSP agave syrup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 TBSP lime juice (+ zest if using fresh)
- 1 package soba noodles (prepare per package)
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cabbage thinly shredded
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced (optional)
- Tofu (optional)
- Put pesto ingredients into Cuisinart or blender and whir together until smooth.
- Cook noodles per the package. Rinse with cold water and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Prepare salad vegetables. Mix with noodles and toss with dressing
- Top with tofu and sesame seeds.
- 1 cup ancient grain (try Bob’s Red Mill farro, barley, kamut or quinoa)
- 1 cup heirloom tomatoes, cut into rough, bite-sized cubes
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup drained & rinsed chickpeas
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each sea salt & cracked black pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 fresh chopped basil or mint
- Prepare your grain base according to the package directions. Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Cope and prepare vegetables. Add into large mixing bowl.
- Blend/whisk vinegar, mustard, oil, shallots, salt and pepper together.
- Lightly toss dressing, veggies, chilled grain and feta together.
- 1 head red oak leaf lettuce, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 2 cups Fresh basil leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, washed
- ¼ to ½ cup pepitas or sunflower seeds
- 2 TBSP white balsamic vinegar
- 4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- (Optional) 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare lettuce, basil, cucumber and blueberries. Add into large salad bowl
- Lightly toast seeds
- Whisk dressing ingredients together with whisky or immersion blender.
- Top salad with dressing and seeds and enjoy!