- 1 bunch red basil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 TSBP sesame oil
- 2 TSBP olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1.5 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 TBSP agave syrup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 TBSP lime juice (+ zest if using fresh)
- 1 package soba noodles (prepare per package)
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cabbage thinly shredded
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced (optional)
- Tofu (optional)
- Put pesto ingredients into Cuisinart or blender and whir together until smooth.
- Cook noodles per the package. Rinse with cold water and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Prepare salad vegetables. Mix with noodles and toss with dressing
- Top with tofu and sesame seeds.