- 1 cup watermelon
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 1 cup diced peppers (any combo!)
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 TSSP lime juice
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional (use a jalapeño to add some heat!)
- Scoop out and dice up the innards from one half of your melon. Save the shell to make “bowl” with which you can serve your salsa!
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a pyrex dish
- Blend lime juice, oil, parsley together to make dressing.
- Toss everything together and then serve in the watermelon shell!