- 2 heirloom tomatoes, rough cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups crusty bread (Italian or French loaf), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup very thinly sliced broccoli greens
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 bunch fennel blossoms
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 lemons
- Toss bread with olive oil and bake in oven (or toss in skillet) until golden brown (your aiming for a soft crouton)
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, greens in large mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk olive oil, honey, lemon juice and pollen together.
- Add crusty bread and cheese, toss again.
- You can let sit for 15-30 minutes if you want to let the flavors soak into the bread, otherwise, eat and enjoy!