- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 large celeriac
- 5-7 fingerling potatoes
- (Optional: Chop up your turnips and add them to the mix!)
- Herb of your choice (we recommend thyme!)
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Remove the skin from the celeriac with a small knife or vegetable peeler.
- Cut the celeriac and potatoes into coins or “fry” shape.
- Combine the oil, honey and thyme in a small saucepan and melt over a low heat.
- Toss veggies in oil mixture and salt.
- Bake until browned, 25-35 minutes.