- 16 oz pumpkin puree (see puree instructions below)
- 1 can/11 oz Coconut Cream (full fat, not low fat or milk beverage)
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cardamon seeds (I used a mortar to grind up seeds for a super fresh taste!)
- 1 tsp freshly ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepping the pumpkin puree:
- Heat over to 375 degrees.
- Cut pumpkin into wedges and layout on baking sheet
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until soft
- Let cool, then scoop out into blender and process until smooth.
- Making the custard:
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place ramekins onto a baking sheet.
- In blender or cuisinart, combine the pumpkin puree, coconut cream, eggs, maple sugar, vanilla, spices, and sea salt (basically, all the ingredients)
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into each ramekin filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Place in the oven, and allow to bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and serve topped with whipped coconut cream.