- 8 eggs
- 2 TBSP milk (or other dairy substitute)
- Squash blossoms (8-10)
- 2 spring onions or spring shallots (bulb and stems, thinly sliced)
- 1-2 TBSP butter
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice spring onions. Sauté in pan with butter for 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Spread onions in button of pie pan.
- Whisk eggs milk and feta together. Pour into pie pan over onions.
- Gently arrange and press squash blossoms over the eggs (see photo above).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until eggs are fluffy and set. Let sit a few minutes before serving.