- 1 bag new yukon nugget potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed
- 1 cup green beans, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 8 dill pickles, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, minced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in medium-sized pot and cover with a few inches of salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until fork-tender, about 30 minutes. Drain and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, blanche green beans in a pot of boiling water for 1-2 min until al dante. Remove from heat and cool in icy water bath.
- Cut cooled potatoes into chunks and transfer to large bowl. Add pickles, green beans, celery, onion, and eggs. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and dill with immersion blender. Stir about half of dressing into salad, tossing to combine evenly. Add more dressing to taste, and season well with salt and pepper.