- 2 Rutabagas
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut root part of rutabaga off so it stands up on its own.
- Cut slits in the top and stuff with alternating scallions and garlic. (it should resemble this)
- Place each on a baking sheet and pour 1 tsp olive oil over each. Sprinkle salt evenly over both.
- Wrap and bake for 30 minutes or until inside is soft. Depending on the size, this make actually take 45-60 minutes. You’ll know its done when its soft like a potato.
- Once soft, remove foil and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until outside is golden.