Rainbow Chard and Onion Quiche
The Crust: The easiest option is just to buy a pie crust in the store. But, if you’re feeling adventurous, there are tons of crust recipes online. We have a great one, but it’s top secret 😉
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- Rough chopped rainbow chard
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 diced onion
- Option herbs: A sprinkling of chopped dill, basil or oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix eggs, salt, milk and pepper together
- Add chopped vegetables and cheese. Save a little cheese to sprinkle on the top.
- Pour mixture onto the pie crust
- Bake for 35- 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.