- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots (or spring green garlic!)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- salt to taste
On the stove:
- Mix sugar snap peas in a bowl with olive oil, shallots, thyme and salt.
- Sauté over medium-high heat for around 5 minutes or until peas are slightly softened (barely cooked really, just warmed and glazed and delicious!)
In the oven:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Spread sugar snap peas in a single layer on a medium baking sheet, and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with shallots, thyme, and kosher salt.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven, until tender but firm.